A parody of "Rich Men North of Richmond" as sung by an NPC
Here I thought irony was dead.
Oh Lord we the people are hurtin’,
But Yuri straight subversion subvertin’ can’t stop won’t stop cuz his danger rhymes is lines in the sands yall far side freaks best practice ya curtseyin’ out back with ya big freak of a boy named Sue, hells yes cash grabber Citizen Back Stabber we the people talkin to you...etc etc. (in my fave style of hip hop: the non-linear, asymmetrical somewhat blank verse)
Nothing seems to draw clicks more than “Trigger Warning” or “Sensitive Content” labels anymore. 😄. Ad agencies should take note. Love the song. 👍🎶
Love the song 🎵 🤣🤣.
Based on the new Domestic Terrorists Label.. we all Fucked ... we might as well sing 🎶
I needed that!!👏🏻👏🏻😂
Your memes, though. Also, please someone do it. Do it on X or Rumble, though so you don't waste time getting kicked out.
I have no talent for song lyric parodies, but someone who does should turn Pat Benatar's "Sex as a Weapon" into "Sex as a Spectrum," changing the chorus "Stop using sex as a weapon" to "Stop claiming sex is a spectrum." Any takers?
The Ultimate Goal Of A Leftist Lunatic
Is To Become Their Own Victim.
- Of Course That They Start There
- - Doesn't Spoil The Journey.
Nicely done. I created a melody and rhythm in my head.
I read your song to the slam poetry style of Jonah Hill in 22 Jump Street.
I hate to be the only person to notice the impossible timeline, trajectory, and deep state tentacles of this song, but you know it's not a natural positioning, right. He didn't just drop at #1. No, this has anomalous phenomena (do do da doo doo) dripping from every aspect of this campaign like it's the Coming of the Lord.
1. Dude released a video the night before his God Mode STD (Last divine intercourse joke. I promise...) viral video premiered, wherein he iintroduced himself to the world. Amateurs don't make announcements before uploading their low budget self shot demo vids to their friend's radio station branded Youtube channels. He knew he's going to become the biggest thing in the world the next day. Literally set the table for the coming miracle with foreknowledge of the scale of his unprecedented success.
2. The video launched in multiple YT top 10 lists. Most popular Music Videos List, Trending List, Breakout Content List, etc. The video simultaneously competed and earned high ranking positions in categories it could not have qualified for for months.
3. The video URL was discovered, indexed, and aggregated sufficient impressions, clicks, and authoritative backlinks to earn a first page serp (Search Engine Results Position or Placement) on Google search within 24 hours of launch. An organic webpage serp has a minimum 14 day lag between launch and indexing due to the crawl and report process. Not only did that individual URL crawl go above lightspeed, that day the entire web was crawled successfully n order to find and tally those backlinks. Before that day a full web crawl took 30 days.
4. On day two, the MSM presented the video on heavy rotation and saturated the globe with clips and apparently spontaneous interviews. TV news is al Pay to Play and the cost to be presented across all local affiliate networks and all the cable shows? Pfuck, we're talkin pfully pfizer level pfunding.
5. Day 3 physical multi-million dollar record contact and offer arrive by courier just in time for a photo op of him turning down an $8 million dollar deal to stay independent. Timing is everything.
Even if any of that was possible organically, wtf is up with the welfare verse. Like, it makes absolutely no cohesive sense in the song other than as a "cherry on the top" little dig from the CIA. It's right up there with the "plane" that hit the Pentagon. Well, specifically hit the window of the room with the servers which held the database containing all information related to the $2.3 Trillion accounting glitch reported the previous day.
I've worked in web series, concert, and music video production and release for 20 years, in all aspects of it and I've gotten multiple projects to go viral. I know it takes to get videos to 1m+ views. The main resource to get there is time. None of this can happen without a massive expenditure in personal time as well as long periods of just waiting out the inherent launch lag, ie uploading, video processing, sharing, view counting, reporting, and of course, buffering in everything and his video required none of that. By day three he had the most popular video in the world .
If a city was ddestroyed, it would not have that level of exposure in 72 hours. Don't believe me? 3 words- Lahaina.
Also, compare the songs chord and lyric structure, recording quality, and post production processing with anything else he has put out. His first song with a hook has all of the earmarks of Simon Cowell produced pop song. Oh, and silent dogs. Guess that was the one day he had tranqs on hand to kill the usual canine accompaniment.
Now why would anyone want to do a psyop like this? What's the benefit ? Well, the world view and emotions he conveys in the tune match those expressed by those suffering from disillusionment, discontent, and anger currently, which threatens the status quo witha very real possibility of a revolution. It's an emergency pressure release, but also embodies all of that distrust of our government into a one person. A singular and easily vilified and handled representative of the peoples' hope.
I feel kind of bad for the guy cuz what they're about to do him is going to be bad. They'll make his fall as cringe as possible in order to paint the very concepts of discontent, disillusionment , non-conformity, rejection of diktat with a brush dripping with his sins. They will try to make those concepts taboo so no one will dare support any of those things.
See if Oliver Anthony wants to collaborate